What is Responsive Website Design?
Responsive Web design is the approach that suggests that design and development should respond to the user’s behavior and environment based on screen size, platform and orientation. The practice consists of a mix of flexible grids and layouts, images and an intelligent use of CSS media queries. As the user switches from their laptop to iPad, the website should automatically switch to accommodate for resolution, image size and scripting abilities. In other words, the website should have the technology to automatically respond to the user’s preferences. This would eliminate the need for a different design and development phase for each new gadget on the market.
Advantages come with the implementation of responsiveness in web design, here are a few:
- It saves money. The customer only has to pay for the development of one website. No mobile apps or mobile websites are necessary. There’s only one website that needs support too, so this cuts down on monthly web support costs. Publishing new content is easy when there’s only one place for it to go. So no matter who is doing the updating, it’ll save a lot of time (which translates into dollars pretty easily).
- It saves time within reason.With the right planning, RWD can allow for some efficiency because you will not have to create all new content for every channel you want to reach. Instead, you simply need to adjust the amount and layout of the visual content that you have initially created. From a responsive “code” design perspective, programming and deploying stand-alone code for multiple channels is not required. Efficiency is gained because one “set” of code can account for the additional channels, allowing for a single code change to migrate across every channel.
- It helps your SEO efforts. With a consistent URL for desktop and mobile users and desktop and mobile search bots, any site you design has uniformity. This makes for better user interaction, is easier for Google’s link algorithms, and increases crawler efficiency.
- It lets your website perform better. Planning ahead for RWD, especially using the mobile-first-approach, can lead to cleaner and, therefore, faster performing code on mobile and desktop size devices.
- It lets your customers find information easier - anytime and anywhere.Using RWD in your site design means the website will get a lot more visitors who are using different mobile devices, such as smart tablets and phones. A visitor is a lot more likely to buy products and services from a website that actually works on their devices.
we create software that lives inside your business, We understand that software is an integral driver of success in today's business world and offer a complete suite of services to exceed your every need.
Custom Development in PHP, ecommerce sites development using Magento, Wordpress, Shopify
Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Optimization, Google Adwords-(PPC) Pay Per Click, Online Reputation Management
Logo/Flyer/Poster/Brochure Design, Banner Design, Business Card Design, Template Designing, Social media designs
Landing Pages Design, Html Templates, HTML5, Bootstrap Designing, Responsive Web Designs
Mobile App Design, App UI Designs, Apps for Android
Retail ERP Software,Sugar Factory ERP,School and College ERP Software
We completely understand your business category our services will grow your business!
These skills are constantly being updated to follow developments in the market and in technologies so that the most appropriate solutions are used to develop your application.
Why People like us?
- Quality Work Assurance
- 100% information confidentiality
- Excellent Time Delivery
- Live updates
- Free 24/7 support
- Reliable support
- No hidden charges
- Exp. Designers and Developers